Job Application <–Click to download an employment application
Greenbelt Home Care serves Hardin County and the surrounding townships. Primary responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include performing general clerical duties to include but not limited to: answering and directing phone calls, completing drug and alcohol screenings and DNA testing, ordering office supplies, photocopying, faxing, mail distribution, and filing. A positive attitude and critical thinking are key to the success of this position.
- High school graduate or GED equivalency with a minimum of two-year business school preferred or equivalent work related experience.
- Experience in healthcare/home health care a bonus.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of filing, record retention requirements, medical terminology, and word processing and/or typing skills.
- Able to utilize multi-line telephone system for internal and external communications.
- Knowledge of website maintenance a bonus.
RN Case Manager
Greenbelt Home Care serves Hardin County and the surrounding townships. The RN Case Manager is responsible for the coordination of all home care services of patients in a service area as determined by the administrative team.
- Current RN license from the State of Iowa.
- Two or more years of professional nursing experience required, medical/surgical, intensive care or inpatient rehabilitation experience desirable.
- Two years of public health or home care nursing where supervision of home health care aides has been a part of the duties of the position preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Greenbelt Home Care
ATTN: Julie Towne
2411 Edgington Ave.
Eldora, IA 50627
p: 641-939-8444 f: 641-939-8450
Equal Opportunity Employer